Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Green Scene Inspired Dress Picks

One of my photos from Green Scene on Saturday.

As mentioned in a post here last week, I attended the Green Scene Plant & Garden Show this weekend at CSU Fullerton. It was quite a sight to behold! The show itself is held at an arboretum, so it is already beautiful, and then add tons of vendors with tables full of beautiful flowers, ferns, cacti, veggies, and on and on. This beautiful display of nature & greenery got me thinking that I should do a post with beautiful Spring day dresses inspired by my photos from Green Scene. So here it is. Hope you enjoy!

BB Dakota Ivy Dress, $68 at Urban Outfitters.



Floral Cocktail Dress, $27.80 by Forever21.


Sketched Danios Dress, $158 at Anthropologie.

Roped-In Dress, $138 at Anthropologie with tote. So ok, this isn't a flower, but it's a picture I took of a beautiful tote/basket made by the Basket Co-op. I really loved these totes (priced @ $44) and could see myself using one of these in the Summer time when I"m heading out to the beach. They also had some other great gardening baskets (see below) that I could see myself using to pick fruits or veggies once I actually have a real full-on garden.

Garden Baskets by the Basket Co-Op.

And in case you had any doubt, this is a very popular event! People of all types show up with various carts (many home-made) to stash their finds of the day!





And now I'm going to sign off with some funny little garden statues! If you live locally, maybe next year you will think twice about passing up Green Scene. :)

xox,

Bre

Floral photos taken by me, all outfit photos are linked to their respective sources.

13 comments:

  1. Clever and inspiring!

    Eleanor-Shopping The Closet
    http://shoppingthecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with that Urban dress -- and these flowers are all so inspiring!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun idea for a post! this must have been lovely. beautiful dress finds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! i am always a sucker for a floral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found my blog!! From your profile it sounds like we like a lot of the same things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the wear that second dress to a spring bbq or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the anthropology dress......


    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration pieces. Love all the dresses! and that first pic if gorg ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures and inspiration for dresses! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so brilliant to think of this. Love that Arden B dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flower dresses! YES! So lovely.

    Just came across your blog today thnx to Amy (Junghwa)! Very nice!

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    PS - looooove all the stuff you posted in your previous post and am checking out their shops now. THNX!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the comeback of floral prints. In fact I went out and bought that Forever21 Floral Cocktail Dress for my New Years Eve party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great post -- i love all those flowers and dresses, prints, etc. and i so SO badly want one of those market baskets!!!

    <3 Ashley M. [at] (never home)maker
    http://www.neverhomemaker.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...