Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Featured on HGTV!

*my knitted ottoman featured on HGTV*

I can't believe it! I can't believe it! This was back on July 2nd, but somehow I missed it until someone sent me the link yesterday. I'm overjoyed that my little knit ottoman (and my Etsy shop: The Red Bungalow) was featured on HGTV's site this month. It's fascinating, and oh so exciting, to see a crazy little vision of mine featured on such a renowed site. I guess I'm not the only person seriously obsessed with thick, textural knits :)

For the full article click HERE.

I hope a great little surprise comes your way this week too!

xox,

Bre

14 comments:

  1. Wow....that is amazing!!!! I am so happy for you darling:) Well done.....Yuppie:)

    I am off to read the whole thing:) Enjoy it:)
    Kisess

    ps: I hope you had a change to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's sooo exciting!! :) :)

    What a great way to start out the day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I blog with a celebrity!! That is awesome!! I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY! This is so very exciting -- congratulations, doll!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fantastic. Congrats to you my love!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally awesome! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! thats so exciting! congrats!!

    xoxo
    engagedtobengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWW so rad!!!! Congrats girl! <3


    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That's amazing!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    Blair

    www.steelestreetstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, that's amazing!! and to answer your question yes accounting by day, fashionista blogger by night!!! We're hardcore!

    xoxo,
    Alicia

    http://wholesomefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...