Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Found these on my doorstep...

*Knotted Ankle Booties, $27.80 at Forever 21*

Last night when I got home from work I had a nice little package on my doorstep. I took a chance and bought these online from Forever 21 and I am pleasantly surprised with how they look in person. They are a little bit large, but not a big enough deal for me to return them, and now I know next time to order a half size down.

I've been impressed with some of the shoes they've been turning out lately (although it always seems really hard to find them actually in stores), so kudos to Forever 21 for your great little finds at such great prices (I'm mean seriously who would think these were only $27.80?!).

Any great little steals of your own lately?

xox,

Bre

p.s. Yes I know I have a serious shoe problem, but in my defense I still haven't bought those wonderful Steve Madden booties I blogged about a few weeks back here. I still want them, and I will eventually get them, but maybe next payday since I think I've hit my spending limit this time around (I really treated myself this week with a little something I might show in another post soon).

9 comments:

  1. ooh lala. So cute! F21? Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it worked out, darling:) They are amazing...Love them:)
    I love coming home to lovely gifts :)

    Kisses and see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind to come home to these on my doorstep...congrats!!

    I've got a pair of clogs on the way myself!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute. I love the gray color, and what a steal!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of those fantastic booties! I've been trying to find a pair like that for ages, I want to go on ebay but i never trust the sizes ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting packages in the mail! I recently bought some questionably sized asian make dresses (just short and fun for everyday) and they all fit surprisingly well!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these boots..they looks great!

    http://fashion-resort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I am now heading over to the Forever 21 website to look at shoes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...