Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Side Bang,

(image via glammed blog)

Oh how I've missed you. I don't know why I ever decided to grow you out and abandon you. I think we had just been together for 4 years and I just wanted to try something new...but now I've been suffering from the blah's for quite some time and I know we were meant to be. Please forgive me.

This Friday when I get off the plane, I'll be running (not walking) to my cute little hair lady to bring you back! I can't wait! Until then, forgive this hot mess I've been calling my hair. ;)

xox,

Bre

p.s. Hi readers! I'll be in Chicago all week, and while it is a "work trip", I would still like to try and get out into the city a couple nights while I'm there. Anyone have any must-do's or great local spots? Last time I went we ended up at a place that sold $8 pitchers of Captain and Diet! $8!!! That is UNHEARD of where I'm from. So if you're a local and have some great advice, please feel free to fill me in.

Take care and Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh. I LOVE THAT HAIR!
    I'm totally stealing it!

    Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that hair:) Have fun in Chicago,sweetie and see you soon:)
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about the side bang! Can't wait to see yours... Have fun in Chicago!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love, the colour is fabulous, simply fabulous ♥

    Eda ♥

    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable hair 'do <3

    Come enter my giveaway!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...