Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Closet: Florals

Betsey Johnson silk floral dress.

Like every other woman in the world, my closet is busting at the seams. I live in a small apartment and don't have much room, so this past weekend I had to do a closet re-haul and box up everything that is strictly “winter & fall” and reorganize whatever clothes I had left in there. It took a little (LOT) longer than I would have liked, but I was pleasantly surprised to notice a great trend in my wardrobe: florals. TONS of florals, actually. So I thought I'd try a new type of Blog ("My Closet") and share some of the pieces that I'm glad to have re-found. If you guys like these posts, I will try to do them on a regular basis; please forgive my first set of pictures as I literally was just throwing little outfits together on my bed for this (if there is a next time it will look a lot better). :)

The first picture above is a beautiful silk Betsey Johnson dress, paired with vintage gold jewelry, a simple white skinny belt, and a pair of studded red pumps (by Guess).

Next up: A simple black tee paired with an amazing floral pencil skirt, vintage necklace, and some favorite ruffled heels! I call them my Carrie Bradshaw shoes (remember the episode when Miranda's water broke on Carrie's amazing ruffled shoes?)


On to more casual floral wear: Another black tee (I wear A LOT of black) and a cute floral skirt that I bought last Spring from Target. Sometime Target is quite amazing. I paired this up with a black cuff bracelet, vintage clock ring, and Banana Republic flats.


And last but not least, a floral shirtdress styled here with a vintage brass owl necklace (sorry, did I ever tell you I'm obsessed with vintage jewelry?).


And if you wouldn't believe it, there is actually a lot more floral action going on up in there....I just got tired of taking pictures, lol. Hope you enjoy a little piece of my closet!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Bre- I never wear jewelry. I have tons of it, but I never know what to do with it so it just gets left to gather dust in my jewelry box. These are great ideas of how to make use of them. (I'm a fan of your closet post idea, in case you couldn't tell. =D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Betsy Johnson dress. Overall, it is such a cute outfit! I always enjoy seeing what outfits people put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVES that first dress. My very favorite frock in my closet is Betsey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...