Monday, March 22, 2010

Gorgeous Spring Finds!!



I'm not usually a pink kind of girl, but I think I have a bit of Spring Fever! I went crazy this past weekend over these beautiful new finds for the vintage section of my etsy shop: such deep pink jewel tones and delicate florals. I'm particularly in love with the hand-painted floral bowl and am actually having a little heartache over having to give it to somebody else....but I am consoling myself by saying that whoever buys this from my shop will love it just as much as I do.

Vintage Ruby Pink Ringware Carafe - this color is so amazing!

Hand-painted floral bowl - fabulously feminine.

Purinton Red Ivy Jug. A great little Dutch find from the 40's!

This was definitely a great way to start off my Spring season. I hope you enjoy dressing up your home for Spring!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...