Monday, September 13, 2010

Bowler hats are the new fedoras



Ever since I saw the Zac Posen for Target line (as blogged about HERE) I've had quite a crush on darling little bowler hats. While I still adore fedoras (I have 2 of them at home and still wear them on weekends on a regular basis), I think mixing in my little red bowler hat is a nice and refreshing option. Plus this thing is a vintage beauty (from the 1940's) and everyone knows I'm such a sucker for vintage. :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

xox,

Bre

2 comments:

  1. Its adorable and it looks great on you:)...Hope you had a lovely,relaxing weekend,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! This hat looks absolutely darling on you, and I love the color!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...