Friday, September 17, 2010

Fashion Week Favs Part 2: Jenny Packham



Jenny Packham was the ultimate in fresh Spring metallics. A constant theme in the show was dashes of silver and shimmer laid on top of nude fabrics (keeping the look sophisticated and light instead of bedazzled and heavy). Kind of hard not to fall in love with these floor-length gowns don't you think? Oh, and don't even get me started on the jumpsuit, like I said yesterday I've got a serious craving for one now. Do you think 5'3" is too short to be able to pull one off?

Happy Friday ladies!

xox,

Bre

photos courtesy of Imaxtree

6 comments:

  1. For sure...I adore those 3rd pants:)...Stunning stuff:)
    happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hard not to fall in love with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it's all so STUNNING! I love all of these sparkly metallics... Gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too short if you wear 6 inch heals...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first jumpsuit is gourgeus!! I would love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those bottom dresses are stunning. and i definitely don't think 5'3" is too short -- that's my height too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...