Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wild Child

*Dolce & Gabbana Fur Miss Sicily bag*

*Balenciaga Crocodile large papier tote*

*Christian Dior Faux-Fur and Lambskin Libertine*

*VBH Pellicano bag in tiger-printed Cavallino*

*Versace crocodile hinge bag*

Lately I've been having a bit of an animal moment. While I don't own any fur (and I'm talking FAUX fur here) and not THAT much animal print...I'm really having a Faux Fur moment and have an itch to satisfy it.

Oh! And on top of the faux fur craving, if somebody could get me that gorgeous Balenciaga bag I'd think I've died and gone to heaven.

Somebody help me :)

xox,

Bre

4 comments:

  1. Bre...can I have one too please? hahha...The top one is amazing:)

    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first bag is awesome :D i want it!
    have a nice week!
    kisses
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bre I am so there with you...oh my my my BALENCIAGA

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Balenciaga! So cute.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...