Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Yellow!


I was feeling a bit casual and retro today (and a little spunky too!). I threw on a bright yellow tee, stole my man's watch (I have a thing for men's accessories, they are just somehow more timeless than women's) and hopped on out for another day at the grind. I didn't even bother to straighten out my sometimes curly, sometimes wavy mane.

I can't take myself too seriously in these super cool/retro Anon shades, which is probably why I love them to pieces. And somedays being a little spunky helps make the day go by a little smoother no? Because if all else fails, I can at least smile at my purple nails furiously typing away on my laptop.






Happy Hump Day!

xox,

Bre

outfit credit
yellow tee - BDG
skirt - Pins and Needles
sash - random piece from my closet, no clue where it came from.
watch - temporarily stolen from my hubby.
shades - Anon (I seriously so LOVE these!)
necklace & shoes - my daily reminder of my momma. These shoes are actually too big for me (unfortunately I didn't have the same size foot as my mom), but my sisters that do have the same size didn't want these shoes. Seriously!? How could you not want them? They are so cool...and oh so MOM. So although I have to add an extra hole to make the buckle tight enough, they are worth it. Here's to you mom and your incredible knack for finding the greatest things ever.

7 comments:

  1. Sweetie that is such a great outfit!!!! The tee is amazing and looks beautiful on you and I am loving those shades....:) Well done:) happy outfit day:)

    Kisses and hugs

    Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable! I love you in yellow and your hair is perfect. So beautiful!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GORGEOUS in yellow! And I love the skirt.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! very nice

    xx

    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...