Monday, January 24, 2011

black tights



American Apparel top, Lucca Couture skirt, Hue tights, unknown jewelry

In the Fall & Winter black tights are a serious wardrobe staple for me. I wear them to work at least once or twice a week, so needless to say I have several solid & patterned pairs. I love how opaque tights really expand my wardrobe (like this outfit I wore last week, shown above). Bare-legged I wouldn't quite feel comfortable wearing this skirt to work (I might worry that it is a little too short), but with tights it pulls together a more modest ensemble that I feel just fine wearing during 8 to 5. And even more so, the tights give a little extra edge to an otherwise ho-hum outfit.

xox,

Bre

4 comments:

  1. I'm wearing them as I type this my lovely, they make a dress so classy and they keep our legs warm don't they ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over black tights right now as well. I love how you used a patterned tight to add a little bit of fun, and your necklace is so cute!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful :) you have such a nice smile!

    http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...