Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Team Mondo 100%


With the first part of the Project Runway finale coming up this week I have to confess that I'm 100% team Mondo this year. So far I've really enjoyed this season and it's been one of the best in a long while (maybe it's the new 1.5hr format or the fact that they are back in New York...who knows). Mondo is certainly a quirky one when it comes to his own style (who knows where he gets the ideas for some of his little outfits), but I love love how it translates on the runway.



I think Mondo is fun and colorful and has a young/fresh perspective. No boring GRAMPA sweaters here! And while he might not have the most refined and sophisticated style (a la Gretchen - I confess her velvet-feather haute couture dress was AMAZING! I just wish she would work on that attitude!), he is certainly fashion-forward all the way! And as if we didn't love him enough, I also found his HIV "positive" print and confession to be genuine and touching. Glad to see you feeling free Mondo! Can't wait to see what you've come up with for the big show (I've been avoiding all photos of the Project Runway finalists from Fashion Week).
Who are you cheering on for the finale?


xox,

Bre

photos courtesy of mylifetime.com

2 comments:

  1. He has such an eye -- love it!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...